Monday, June 4, 2012

Critter update

Critter control came to the house today and crawled around on the roof looking for holes. Unfortunately he did not have to work too hard to find them, yes, them as in plural. He stuffed most with a sort of steel wool and then built a cage to hang from the largest entryway. I have to check it every day and call if something is caught.

Oddly enough he felt it was flying squirrels and not the nonclimbing South American capybara in my walls. So if by flying squirrels he meant this:


Than yes I would agree. 

I fear he miscalculated the size of the cage he hung though, it seems only large enough to capture the nose of this breed of "flying squirrel" which surely will enrage it and we all know what happens when a "flying squirrel" gets angry, from watching that cute little movie Jurasic Park about cloned "flying squirrels"...


they break through the walls and hunt you down


and eat the back of the airplane to get you.

So I think it would be safer if I slept in the little cage tonight and 
let the veloc- err, flying squirrel have at the house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment