Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Now, now, do it now.

Fa la la normal life and then BAM suddenly an urgent work request comes in at the same time the auxiliary newsletter must be done and printed and folded and stuffed and addressed and forms filled out for the post office and dropped off for bulk mailing at the same time the dog's medicine MUST be filled and can not be put off or she will have seizures at the same time as my last soldering class is being held which I missed because the client who's job is so urgent doesn't get back to me in time at the same time my car was scheduled for emissions and state inspection which now has to be rescheduled because the urgent job should have gone to the printer by now but I haven't heard back from the client with approvals.

No comments:

Post a Comment